Whether you are an entrepreneur with a Start-up venture or an intrepreneur within a current venture, starting a new business or business unit is a high risk.
A recent study by Harvard Business school indicates that New Venture failure rates are between 30% and 90% depending on how you define the criteria for failure:
- 30% to 40% where investors liquidate and lose most or all of their investment.
- 70% to 80% where the business stakeholders fail to see expected ROI
- 90%-95% where the business declares a projection and fails to meet that projection
Our professionals have extensive experience both as entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs, they have successes under their belts, but they also have mistakes and some failures which they learned from. We cant do it for you, but we can help you “Do the right things, the right way, at the right time” and we can and enjoy doing parts of it for you where we agree it is creating value and can be sustained when you have derived the benefits from collaboration with us.
Doing “The right thing, the right way at the right time” may sound simple and obvious, just look at the BAM(tm) model summary and you will see there are lots of important things to get done building a business, but they do not all have to be done at the start or the same time. That said resources are usually limited so doing “The right thing, the right way at the right time“ is often a challenge and its here where we can help with our experience and tools. We do not provide a prescription , its more like a recepie made to your taste as an analogy. One size does not fit all. Every business is different and has a different context , however most of the fundamental challenges and opportunities are the same across businesses and thats what the BAM(tm) has codified.
So the following are the areas we can add value:
- Solution & Market Validation and Verification
- Business Models & Structures
- Business Strategy & Planning Workshops
- Funding & Shareholder Agreements
- Governance & Compliance (Board)
- Preparation of Business & Operational Plans
- Strategic Partnering
- Market Entry & Development
- Core Process development and roll-out (Marketing, Sales, R&D, HR, Operations, Finance)
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Training & Development